Saturday, December 25, 2010

Mini Winter Wonderland

Merry Christmas everyone!

I know you're all dying to see the rest of my mini bedroom winter wonderland, right right? So here it is. Keep in mind that my bedroom is still under-furnished. I still need a desk especially since Santa got me a super nice sewing machine. :D

This year, I kept the color scheme simple; white, silver, and red to make it easier on myself to coordinate everything.

Over my bed, I put up a wreath that I made by shaping a garland and tying it down using some floral wire. Originally, I was just gonna string the garland over my bed but it looked kinda sloppy. I decorated it with the same ornaments I used on my tree and draped a silver beaded garland across the tealight scones to dress things up more.



The ornaments on my wreath...


Close up of a white fleece puff I made. I stitched together 5 little round cutouts and shaped them.




And my cute little Christmas trees on my dresser. :)



That's it for now! Happy Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment