Friday, December 3, 2010

Winter Wonderland Sneak Peek

Are you guys excited about the holiday season? I know I am! After seeing so many awesome holiday window displays in stores (hello West Elm, Crate & Barrel, Anthropologie!), I've decided to turn my bedroom into my very own winter wonderland. :) And since I <3 <3 <3 crafting, I'm making a lot of my own decorations this year so the process of decorating has been kinda slow since I only have two hands.


But here's a peak of what my dresser is looking like lately...






It's still a work in progess...I want more trees and some pops of color and a bunch of other stuff.



And in case you're curious where I got everything from...
If you saw my earlier post, you'll reconize the newspaper art on my wall as madeover old purchases from Marshalls. I didn't finish the second one until after the tutorial. The silver candlestick and candle holders I got from thrifting at the Salvation Army for about $3 each (Pottery Barn and Crate & Barrel respectively). The candles are all from Ikea. And lastly the part that actually reads Christmas, the puffy white Christmas trees are handmade by me. I'll post a tutorial on how to make them later this weekend. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment