Sunday, November 28, 2010

Chicago for a Day

Snapshots from my 27 hour trip to Chicago.

My room at the Fairmount Chicago. I forgot to take pictures of the rest of the room, but check out the sleek leather upholstered bed frame and large graphic floral print. I love oversized prints.


The view from outside my window on the 35th floor.



Walking around Downtown Chicago. I love seeing all of the Christmas decorations up in cities.



Some cool buildings I saw in Downtown Chicago.





Jay Pritzker Pavilion at the Millennium Park.


The Cloud Gate Sculpture which is really a giant shiny metal bean. Which is totally awesome.


The Cloud Gate from underneath. I gotta say it's one of the coolest sculptures I've seen. The views are like fun house mirrors on steroids.


That's all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment